10 Random Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
These are in NO specific order.
1. I don’t like chocolate.
Dark chocolate is okay, and sometimes I really want milk chocolate, but other than that, I could live without chocolate.
2. I don’t like chatting on the phone for hours (or even thirty minutes!).
Strangely, though, I enjoy talking to Alice.
3. I love playing board games, card games and putting jigsaw puzzles together.
They’re just so fun!
4. I straighten my hair.
It’s naturally curly.
5. Winter is my favorite season.
I love the cold weather! 😛
6. Numbers five and eight are my lucky numbers when it comes to playing games.
I’m always left with those numbers in Uno®.
7. I say I don’t want a boyfriend when, deep down, I really do.
I just want one that can be my best friend and whatnot – there’s a reason so many best friends turn out to make great couples.
8. “I’m fine. It’s fine. I’ll/It’ll be fine.”
When I say that, it’s not really okay, but I am hoping that whatever is wrong or whatever I am sad about will be okay in the end.
9. I like helping my mom.
I know how much it means to her.
10. I become attached to people/things easily.
But I do have trust issues. Sometimes they get in the way, and sometimes they do not.