20 Things About Me
It’s been a while since I’ve given people a list of random facts and opinions pertaining to myself, so I figured I’d try to dig up something new for you all to know, especially if you happened to have read my attempt at the 100 facts about me meme way back when.
- I like green grapes, and I can’t handle the sweetness of other grapes.
- I tend to wear a lot of greys and blues.
- I love wearing shorts and flip flops the most.
- Sleeping is fun.
- I host people. I don’t understand why people are always so surprised upon finding out, as I have been hosting people for a few years now. Oh, they’re even more surprised when they learn it’s free. IDK. Maybe it’s because I don’t constantly advertise it? Oops.
- I am guilty of using Twitter like an instant messaging service. Luckily for my followers, myself and the rest of the world, I don’t get too personal with it!
- Sugar-free peppermints lack sugar and, therefore, taste like dirt.
- Lately I’ve been blog hopping more and discovering other blogs. This is kind of bad, because I’m already swamped with comments. I recently caught up, but it’s so easy to fall behind again. I do like reading new blogs, too, though… It’s quite fun! 🙂
- Kya’s cow emoticons make using emoticons again tempting.
- I export my WordPress stuff via the Dashboard > Tools > Export sometimes thrice weekly, and I download a copy of my plugins and themes at least once weekly (but only if something was changed). I do this because that way, if something ever happens, I’ll have something to back it up to. Just in case. I don’t know… I’m paranoid. P:
- Sometimes it saddens me that, if I had just kept all my previous blogs and merged them all into 6birds rather than creating my “archive”, I could have had almost 500 posts. I also would have had that many anyway if I could have figured out a way to get them from the database on My Melodies and Sum Pi, and if I had never started over on 6birds again, and then even if back in about 2010 No Limits Host had never just… disappeared. I could possibly get back a few of my old posts, as I have some backup files still saved in my Gmail account.
- I do admit that starting over is nice. 6birds is nice and clean now, and I have somewhat of a fresh start. I can use my archive as a reference, but unless people read posts that link to my archive, chances of them finding it are rather slim. Also, my archive is kind of “old news”. Starting anew on my blog is similar to a restart for myself.
- I don’t enjoy being wrong. It’s very difficult for me to admit to being wrong at any point in time.
- I don’t really get along with many people, and I don’t exactly like a lot of people, either. This is usually because oftentimes they’re ignorant and closed-minded.
- I believe that all people should be allowed to be happy and spend the rest of their lives with the person they love the most if they wish to do so. Laws restricting that are as ignorant as the Westboro Baptist Church. I’ve never voiced my opinions on my blog before so bluntly (except for one time last year), but I am doing so now. It’s risky for me, but I feel as though it needs to be said. If you feel the need to rant to me about how I’m wrong and “it’s wrong”, then email me instead. If needed, I will try to find a video of a sermon that talked about The Christian Bubble for you.
- I also don’t believe that suicide is a sin, probably for obvious reasons if you’ve ever read my old blogs on depression.
- I’m really not a Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber fan, but some of Justin’s songs are oddly staying in my head, and Taylor’s “I Knew You Were Trouble” song I have found to somehow love. This does not mean that I am a fan of either of them as a person or that I like all of their music. -.-
- I’m a Larry shipper1. Oops. I don’t believe girls have a chance with Harry/Louis. Sorry. It’s a fandom/ship you get into and go down with, because escaping is impossible.
- I really hate giving speeches – with a passion.
- Eating white cheddar popcorn is a guilty pleasure of mine.
I’m not going to fully commit to this, but perhaps I’ll be able to do twenty or so each month? Maybe. Something like that. Until I reach 100, or until I find better things to blog about.
- Oh, it’s a bromance? Sorry, nope. ↩