5 harsh meme prompts
It has taken me a while to realize this, but it’s true: memes are harsh. I’m not talking about those positivity memes or those memes that make you laugh, etc.; I’m talking about the stupid memes that want you to write a blog post for said day that has to do with negativity. Here, I’ll demonstrate:
1. Something you hate about yourself.
2. A time you thought about ending your own life.
3. Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
4. Something you never get compliments on.
Something you hope to change about yourself (and why).
- Why bring yourself down and blog about something you hate about yourself? If you hate it about yourself, it’s probably/most likely going to just bring you down even more, and a meme prompting you to do such a thing isn’t going to help you with it at all. At least if you blog about it on your own terms you’re not being forced to blog about said thing.
- Blogging about a time when you thought about ending your life… When I read about these, I can’t help feeling like the people writing them are either a) making them up, b) sugarcoating it and making it sound more horrible, c) inferring when they’re boyfriend dumped them and/or d) just barely putting any text into them. I suppose I could blog about this topic one day. Unfortunately, it would be super real and extremely detailed to the point that you’d probably end up feeling it.
- To be honest, hypothetical scenarios are really dumb to me, and I don’t relate to them well at all. I can’t put myself into situations like that. It’s not because I’m lazy or anything; it’s a mental thing. -.-
- If you never get compliments on such a thing, why would you want to remind yourself that you never get compliments on ___________?
- I guess this one’s not so bad, so I’ll just cross it out and leave it be.