Can’t get enough of me? I can’t either. 😏
This is a list of posts I consider to be the “best” on Janepedia, whether they did well with my audience, stirred up controversy, are “classic” Jane, or were simply enjoyable to write. 😊
- 10 things you should never say to someone with depression/PTSD
- 58 percent of birth control users don’t use it just to avoid pregnancy, so can we stop slut-shaming them now?
- Are you there, Mom? It’s me, Jane.
- The falling out
- “Get your WordPress site ready for Gutenberg,” they say. But is Gutenberg ready for me?
- How to be an ally of autistic people
- How to customize your WordPress login page
- The light at the end of the tunnel
- My bookish girlfriends 👩❤️👩
- My RUMPs stash
- One step at a time
- Oops. What is life? 🤷♀️ I just realized I’m capable of my dreams. 🤦♀️
- This is what privilege looks like
- To the readers of my blog 😘
- Unpopular opinions about blogging for yourself vs. beyond yourself
- Webcomics I love
- What about Millennials again?
- What’s the point of talking about autism?
- When life gives you lemons, move out from beneath the tree
- Where “Finding Carter” went wrong
- Contributor @ Crunchy Family
- Georgie mentioned the design she made for my blog in an interview
- Weekly Blogger Spotlight @ The $20 Life Coach
- Mental Health Mondays: Our Happiest Memories @ Lavender Life
- 2 minutes and 40 seconds @ Hey Georgie
- True Story: I Have Tourette’s Syndrome @ Yes and Yes
- Story Photo: Nature Art @ A Sharing Connection