Because yesterday’s post is pretty much outdated now considering the fact that I’m connected to the home’s Internet (and it is fast, seriously), I’m just gonna post some random goodies about me.
So enjoy these. I’m writing them whilst my stomach is growling.
- If you ask me what my favorite ___ is, I will most likely want to just bite your head off. I really dislike choosing favorites, especially on the spot. I do that on my own terms because I can still change it. “It varies” will be my answer, and you just need to go with that and not expect anything else as a response. In fact, you’re reading this right now, so if you ask me about my favorite(s) anytime soon, expect me to get ticked off quickly.
- I used to be crafty with foods when I was bored. If I wanted something sweet and we only had a few things, then I would create mock desserts – like a miniature banana cream pie on a graham cracker, using a graham cracker, whipped cream and a banana. Of course, other things and seasonings (like coconut or cinnamon) could be added, but we didn’t have that. I prefer honey graham crackers, by the way. 😉 The chocolate ones are good, too.
- I miss my pillow top mattress a whole bunch right now. This bed is so hard; I feel like I am sleeping on the floor! It’s only been one night, too. I could barely sleep. :L Tomorrow I’ll pull off the sheets and such and put a blanket or two of mine from “home”1 on the bare mattress, then I’ll dress it back up. I’m really hoping it will make it softer!
- Honey + wheat bread = one of the best snacks ever.
- I really hate that I have Tourette’s Syndrome, because during times like these, it’s the worst. It’s like this curse or something: I can’t stop moving, I have all of these tics, I can’t get comfortable, I can’t quit doing any of it. I’ve noticed this happens when I hold it all in for long amounts of time. This mess should be gone within about two weeks or so, then. 🙁 I need to suppress it, and I can’t, because I have no control over it, and it sucks, one hundred percent.
- 8 is my favorite and lucky number. That doesn’t change. I have to end on 8, because numbers 5-7 are my bad luck numbers, I dislike 1 and 2, and 3 is “a few”, rhymes with 2 – and I dislike 2.
- I started my Wreck This Journal today. It is kind of making me feel better. I have something to take my feelings, emotions, etc. out on.
- I take my College Algebra (math) book with me everywhere I travel to. I use it as a hard surface when I need it. Also, doing math problems brings me comfort.
Time for that honey + wheat bread snack now. Yessss.
This is sorta one of the shortest posts I’ve written on here in a while.
If you’re a mom, happy mother’s day! 😉
- Yes, I’m still considering and referring to it as home. ↩