Dating Profiles: The Fear of God
Meme taken from Thursday Dating Profiles.
1. You must like to do the same things I do and is willing to try new things.
*leaves profile page*
2. I like to see people being happy and strongly believe there is more pleasure in giving than in receiving.
Where did you get that from? A book?
3. I need a big mind, a bright heart, a good companion.
Go buy a dog.
4. I can accept what is and especially the fear of God, so watch it.
5. Well I’ve decided to change my profile to things I believe in.
And why was it not set to things you believe in in the first place?
6. I have my own body parts, what you see is what you get.
Good for you? No wonder you’re still single.
7. I am not perfect and have my less good qualities as everyone else.
Blah, blah, blah. This is something that doesn’t need to be said, as everyone already knows this about everything else. Therefore, why are you telling me something that I already know? You just wasted the energy to type that and you wasted my time in having me read that…
8. Affectionate, Adventurous, Ambitious, Caring, Cautious, Chaotic, Considerate, Different, Disorganised, Generous, Kind, Loving, Loyal, Reliable, Romantic, Sensitive, Sensual, Sentimental, Sexy, Sharp, Smart.
You forgot a few: Boring, annoying, aggravating, same old, player, single.
9. I’m so different and rainbow colorful as awesome gemstone – you will be still amazed for long years… I’m curious in mysteries of the Universe, exploring the world and myself as miracle.
Are you trying to impress me or something? If so, you’re failing.
10. I’m ready for long-distance relationship at first time for meeting in real life.