A Day in the Life is a linkup in which bloggers share about their day-to-day lives.
Before I started writing this, I was:
Contemplating skipping this month after considering postponing it. To avoid crickets from panicking, it’s because
- no one but me seems to be doing this,
- uploading images is a pain, and
- I have not been having a great past few days.
Thankfully, I uploaded all the months’ images in bulk.
Something I love about myself today is:
My initiative to get more organised. My PTSD hit hard this year, the tenth anniversary, and I struggled to keep up with my days, more so with what was and wasn’t reality. A digital calendar to confirm the date isn’t working anymore.
Something good that happened today:
I did two logic puzzles. I try to do one daily, plus a Sudoku puzzle, to stay sharp. ??
On my to-do list for tomorrow is:
Change my sheets, vacuum.
A random moment from today:
The printer spit out fifteen pages of stuff set to print in January, then wouldn’t work for me. I had to delete, then reinstall, the drive. So fun.
3 things I’m currently in love with:
- The CW app (most my shows are on it)
- “DreamWorks Dragons: Race to the Edge” (Netflix)
- Warmth. I’ve had a fever off and on the past few weeks. Don’t judge me.