A Day in the Life: May 2017
A Day in the Life is a linkup in which bloggers share about their day-to-day lives.
This has already been done, but I’m at a loss for prompts, so I’m gonna do a list of 24 things for the twenty-four hours in a day.
- I prepared this yesterday, but almost forgot it today. 😰
- I printed out logic puzzles to solve. I go through phases. I use Printable Puzzles (logic puzzles and Sudoku) and Printable Sudoku.
- I’ve been feeling stressed out a lot lately. My personal/home life is proving stressful. 😖
- I fixed the directory on Crunchy Family and posted about it, with tips related to SEO so we’d maybe get listings with a quality higher than mere “click here: [link]” and “Hi my name is Jane Doe i take photos of families for families please visit my site http://Www.example.com/”.
- And then I posted a sponsored post because I was paid to do it. Sue me. (Except don’t sue me, ’cause that was a joke, and also because I really need the money. Like, bad—I-need-to-have-my-own-place-by-next-year bad.) 😳
- Told you my life was stressful right now. 😕
- After my shower, I solved most the puzzles I printed out. I still have some 4×5 logic puzzles. They require more time and effort. I don’t typically do them, but decided to try them tonight because I wanted a bit of a challenge. I usually fail them hard. 😅
- I ate too many Cheetos. 😣
- I should do some laundry, but don’t feel like it.
- I need to vacuum my room and change my sheets, but that requires more energy than I have had lately.
- There’s a bag full of papers I need to shred and recycle. 😒
- I prefer to shred stuff in bulk, because the sound of the shredder gives me a headache.
- I need to make a checklist regarding cleaning my room, as I do best that way. I tend to check off a few things at a slow rate than someone else may do it, thanks to 1) boredom, 2) disinterest, 3) chronic fatigue and 4) I exhaust easily.
- At this point, I want to throw a majority of it away so I’ll be done with it. 😒
- I think it’s a lot to ask of an adult to be able to put things all into, like, one room and more to expect things being kept for future purposes (like what one might put into a hope chest, if you will) to be put up or given away.
- I’m expected to move out within the next year, but don’t exactly have much space to prepare for such. 😐
- Living independently scares TF out of me. There are little to no resources for autistics. 😔 It’s a huge problem.
- I prefer to air-dry my hair. I feel like the dryer dries out my hair and is no better than straightening with a flat iron.
- I listened to Disney Descendants soundtrack today. I’M SO EXCITED FOR THE SEQUEL; YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
- I love musicals. 😊
- I diluted my apple juice. I even dilute Mott’s for Tots when we have it. I can’t handle the amount of sugar in it, which is weird because I can handle sugar content in soda more easily. I think it might be because of the carbonation? Idunno.
- I’ve been having food cravings lately. My current craving is corn — I’d rather have fresh corn, but I’m settling on canned corn.
- My previous craving was kidney beans. Oh my gosh, I could totally go for butter beans. 😍😋
- Free space 😏