I signed onto my WP Dashboard today to find a tag from Dipika. I signed onto Twitter today to find that Georgina had tagged me. It’s the same meme with different questions. Yay me, right? I’ll tag some people – I think I have to tag 22, but I’m sure the two tags can share both my eleven questions and eleven tags – just for this meme. If you share my aversion for tagging memes, I can’t honestly say I care. Let’s just be a guild1 and do the meme.View Spoiler » « Hide Spoiler
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.
- How do you sleep? What I mean is what is your usual sleeping position XD?
I’m not sure how to answer this. The day I film myself sleeping and then actually watch it (considering it’s going to be quite boring), I’ll let you know.
- What do you think of Nyan Cat?
Heard of it. Love it. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan…
- One thing you can’t live without?
- Do you think a lot while answering memes like this?
Not really. To be honest, I put my Sarcasm hat on automatically and without thinking, and I allow my fingers to go with the flow of whatever I am thinking considering the fact that it’s usually more interesting for me to answer with sarcasm and truth rather than the mere truth.
- What is/are your guilty pleasures?
I wrote about this, actually. I should probably update that meme, though. Perhaps next year since it was posted this year? Yeah.
- How many languages can you speak?
I can speak Spanish less than I can read and write it.
- What time is it right now?
It is 3:39pm.
- Do you like shopping?
- Do you plan on watching In Time?
I’m not really sure.
- Is your room clean right now?
It … No.
- Do you hate me for tagging you lol?
Hating is harsh/a harsh word. I don’t. I just don’t like being tagged. It did, however, give me a blog to write up and schedule.[/spoiler]
- Worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
Samon patties. Or shrimp. No – MUSHROOMS.
- Name your first crush/girlfriend/boyfriend.
His name was Daniel. I don’t even remember my age.
- What was your worst experience with a teacher?
There are too many to choose just one. Maybe my English teacher from Forney, though. Or IPC. At Forney. Or hey, maybe even my Algebra II math teacher (from Forney).
- Name one thing that annoys you about the Internet.
Sometimes it’s the people on it.
- Have you ever half-assed a piece of homework or assignment and done really well?
- What is your earliest memory?
This is a really annoying question I hate trying to answer. It’s difficult, too, because I think in numbers, patterns and sometimes pictures – which doesn’t always include dates.
- What is something (anything) that you like that you are embarrassed to tell people about?
Honestly? A few months I could have answered this with seeing how far I can spit. Oh, wait. I still can. I also like online RPGs in forums.
- What is your favourite sport?
- Who is your idol and why?
I don’t really have one.
- If you had to lose one of your senses (taste, touch, hearing, seeing, smelling), which would it be?
If I had to? I wouldn’t want to be blind; losing the ability to taste would be horrible but I would be able to eat practically anything (unless it felt horrible); losing the ability to smell would be revolting considering I like smelling candles; losing the ability to feel I couldn’t handle. Although I wouldn’t want to lose the ability to hear, I think it’s the only one I could still be me with.
- Have you ever had a nosebleed?
- What’s an odd talent of yours that you don’t really wish to share with anyone?
- If you could redo tomorrow, what would you do differently (or would it be the same)?
- What do you think of The Guild2?
- A ‘biggest pet peeve’ of yours?
- Wooden backgrounds. Thoughts?
- Celebrity crush (both male/female and why)?
- What do you think about robots? Love ’em/dislike ’em?
- What is a word you dislike writing?
- Name 3 things you like about yourself.
- What food sounds good to eat right now?
- What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
I will see you all later! xD
I had more fun with PSP…