Fun Fact Friday
Because of alliteration, and because exponents are cawesome. (I wanted to say cool, but then I wanted to say awesome.)
- I wanted to do something different in December this year since it’s a rather slow time (or so it seems) for the blogosphere. I came up with something (’tis a secret xD), but in that process, I somehow came up with some kind of impossible challenge for myself that I actually felt myself starting to consider. It involved me, no blogging and one year. Blogging is a huge part of me. How could I possibly go without that?!
- I use my Wreck This Journal when I’m feeling creative and need to let off some steam.
- I have used the same kind of deodorant — Dove Invisible Solid in Powder — for a few years. That said, I’ve used Sensodyne toothpaste since I was about 18 years old (2009). I was using Colgate and other brands, but none (even the off brand sensitive teeth toothpaste) worked as well as Sensodyne. My teeth are super sensitive.1
- Flouride is in tap water, along with other “healthy” chemicals in order to keep us healthy. Said chemicals contain yeast and/or mold. IOW I’m basically allergic to tap water.
- I like Twitter more than Facebook because people on Facebook assume that a status requires a comment and that comments should often lead to worry wort and/or why-aren’t-you-doing-something-else-more-productive replies. On Twitter, I can talk to myself and not feel like someone is gonna make me feel obligated to reply to them.
- My lips are chapped 96% of the time. I have a lip-biting habit, but that habit’s not as bad as my nail-biting one.
- I hate shaving my legs so much that I would actually wear sweats out in public in the summer if they got that bad. …I also hate having hairy legs, and I prefer smooth and silky ones. After shaving, I like to feel them and say, “Ah, smooth.”
- A new tic that I have is humming. It’s been going on since about April or May. It’s rather annoying. 😡
I changed my Instagram and Twitter handles to ouslyme. Because ously.me, and also because 1) it’s shorter and 2) I was really tired of and annoyed with prettysweetly. I’ve grown out of that, and I just felt the need to be pretty or feel pretty or be girly or feel girly, and that’s so not me. (At least not all the time.)
- I also have horrid teeth, but the last dentist I visited let an “uh oh” slip from his lips, and I felt the drill in a part of my mouth it should not have went. And now I know I need to go to a dentist to finish said root canal from like early 2009, but I am officially terrified. ↩