I’ll do that Raving Roundup sometime later. I have comment to return, and I’ve had a pretty busy week. I almost blogged about something else, but I decided to just go ahead and switch to the new layout. This theme is a bit more personal. I also started a past layouts page. I’m in the midst of changing my emoticons, too. I don’t want to have a lot anymore; I want to just have a few, you know?
- Annie (Mimi’s dog) was over.
- I had to take her back.
- Pat, Carrie and Isaac all decided to tag along.
- I tried to run with her.
- She almost got away.
- Annie is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- Miniature donkeys got out.
- I ran over to Mimi’s to get the gator.
- Tommy ended up helping us out. Isaac and I spent the evening gathering donkeys with Tommy.
- We pinned them up in their pen.
- Not even an hour later, Shetland ponies and donkeys are out again.
- It turned out that we forgot about the other gate in the pen (long story, don’t ask).
- We wrangled them once again.
It’s exhausting to herd animals, especially when they can go so many places.
I’m going to work on returning comments, though. If I don’t reply to yours, I most likely lacked a response; please don’t take it personal.