I found something to blog about.
Tweet limit. So, here. Enjoy.
Here’s your taste of my nighttime tweets.
They’re all 140 chars or below. Check if you don’t believe me.
- I am now eating a fun-sized Snickers even though I’m allergic to nuts & brushes my teeth because of #tweetlimit.
- And I don’t like chocolate.
- I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did, I did. You were always…
- Nope. I don’t know the rest of that chorus right now.
- SERIOUSLY. Something was on my glasses, so I tried to get it off with my night shirt. Oh, that made it worse. Ugh.
- To be honest, I still find it to be totally awesome that I reached 5000 tweets. Finally.
- Not that any are interesting.
- I really need something to blog about.
- It’s too bad there’s not a social network like “insidemyhead’ or something where we “blurt”, not “tweet”, stuff inside out heads.
- Because, I mean… well, my Twitter is really ‘insidemyhead’-like. Unless I create a bot account like @georgiecel did with @georgiebot.
- But @georgiebot is like some cute, cuddly, ready-to-bite alter ego of @georgiecel slash borderline creepy stalker chick of @georgiecel.
- And besides, who would really want to get inside my head?
- #tweetlimit sucks.
- YES. FINALLY.
…yeah. So like… do you think I should make some bot thing for an ‘inside Liza’s head’ thing? Oh, that would be lame? Maybe it’s kinda copying Georgie. But I think I annoy my Twitter followers with my thoughts like that. And it wouldn’t be a bot, really. It’d mostly be me tweeting away and whatnot… Oh, yeah. Lame, gotcha.
That was a long hour.