I skipped a final.
I walked out on my math final this morning. I hurt so bad. Like I said in the first entry I posted today, I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.
But it’s okay. I have a feeling I did pretty good. …Maybe. It’s a very small feeling, because I took one look at it and all I could think was “Greaaaatttttt”. 25 questions. Mhm.
Because of the pains I am having, sleeping is simply out of the question. I would rather stay up all night long and have to go to work (even though I haven’t a job… 1/10 job applications filled out!) in the morning without having any energy than toss and turn from pain throughout the night. -.-
I skipped my speech final, but Cherie said I’m passing anyway! 🙂 I had e-mailed her telling her why I was missing it. I’m responsible like that! 😉
This summer I will be taking three classes. Two is full-time, but there are three classes I’d love to go ahead and just … take. They’ll be online, though. And hopefully I’ll have my HP Slate by then! 😉
I deserve a brand new computer; I’ve never had one. But this will save me money on paper, and it will be much easier to go over my notes (and get them typed up!).
Note to self: Fill out FAFSA application for fall term (starts 1 July 2011).
Summer terms are not as long as the fall or spring terms. The summer terms are much, much shorter. I think Mr. Brigdon said his 1302 (English) class will be about five weeks. It’s only offered online, though. And during the fall semester it isn’t available at all.
Lately I have been thinking strongly about my major. I love math, and I’d love to teach, but I would rather make money from doing things on a computer. I want to get an Associates in web design and an Associates in graphic design – or take a few courses, at least – and a Bachelor’s in IT (I think that’s what it is?). Until yesterday, I didn’t think my mom would be happy about how I was thinking about doing that, and she was. Also, I impressed Lard because I know the PHP include code by heart1. 😛
Questions for Visitors
- What do you have planned for the summer?
- If you are not a regular commenter/visitor, how did you stumble across my website?
- If you have an iPhone/iPad, do the fonts look the same on your handheld as they do on a desktop/laptop?
- I decided that I want to see what other people think of my blog – the honest truth – so I have applied for 6birds.net to be reviewed. Know any website reviewers? I’ll even post their review on a page/blog post on here. I probably won’t change anything (but I’d try my best to make it as valid as possible if they directed me in the right direction); I just want to see what different website reviewers have to say about my blog! ^^
I will be blogging about college more this summer, and I will also be comparing/contrasting in-the-classroom classes vs. online classes. I’m also looking for a job. >.<
P.S. It’s quite odd how WordPress’s spell check allows iPhone to be a word, but finds iPad and iPod to be wrong.
I am so tired, but I can’t sleep. 🙁
- Maybe not full-out, but if I picture it in my head, then I know it. Sometimes I ask/look it up to be sure. ↩