In Which I Have a Girly Moment
When Ashley tweeted about maybe doing a beauty post, I replied saying I had this idea on my blogging topics list. Long story short, we decided to join forces and post ours on the same day. I meant to blog on an odd day, but when I told her about my blog schedule, I realized all my scheduled posts were off. ‘Tis fine. I’ve enjoyed the break. 😉
Like her post says…
If you would like, you can also do this post yourself as well! All that we require is that you comment on one of our posts with a link to your post. I would love to see what products others use and get recommendations. Although this post does not include make-up, you can always add that in as well.
I know little about beauty stuff, but I’ll still read yours. 🙂
I don’t use a lot, but the ones I do use I love. Thus, I don’t have categories. :p
- Chapstick in Cherry – I carry this with me everywhere I go. My lips get chapped a lot, and it really helps. I think this is the only thing I don’t mind cherry-flavored. I’ve tried Burt’s Bees and EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry, and neither worked for me. I also can’t use organic products, which is probably why the Burt’s Bees didn’t work out. If I’m not carrying a purse, this is in my pocket.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner – My cousin got me this. I need to remember to tell her that I love it. I’ve only used it for about a month, but it’s really made my hair nice and shiny and smooth and lovable again. I straighten my hair a lot (basically everyday unless I’m just
lazywanting to wear it curly), and it makes it much easier to straighten. Thus, I love it. She coupons, so I think she got it free or something. :p Not Bri, but my other cousin. This cousin is Charan’s daughter. :p
- Andis 1″ Ceramic Plate Flat Iron – Too much technical talk, and yes, I looked it up. I’ve used this for a long time. It’s totally worth more than it costs (I bought it for $20), and it’s lasted me a long time. I love it, and I’ve used it since about 2009 or 2010. I’ve been through Conair, Remington and other brands, and this is literally the best straightener I’ve ever owned. I even had a Wet2Straight, and this one is still the best.
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer (Paris Amour & Caribbean Escape) – I got these for Christmas from Bebe. I got to choose which one I wanted, and then she ended up letting me have two. I also have other hand sanitizers. I use them all of the time, and I carry them with me all of the time. They’re an absolute necessity. -.-
- Does deodorant count? I couldn’t find my lotion thationlyusewhenidecidetonotbestubborn (becausebeingstubbornleadstodryskinwhichicurrentlyhave). If so, I use Dove, because it’s hypoallergenic. Usually I can’t even use things that are hypoallergenic, but their deodorant is surprisingly OK.
So um. Yeah.