Today was a lazy day. I did a few loads of laundry and worked on Lounge 11, but other than that, it was rather lazy.
Carrie and Pat were out playing with the Spring Break Kids1, Isaac played on the computer almost the entire day2, and the rest of us – Lard, my mom and myself – were off in other parts of the house on our laptops.
I actually kind of enjoyed doing nothing but switching out the clothes and playing on my junky, bulky laptop today.
- What day of the week would you choose to be lazy on?
- Which day of the week is your favorite?
- What time is it right now? (Answer this one right before you hit submit!)
- What do you enjoy doing on lazy days?
- Describe your mood in one word:
- Link me to a blog that you read frequently and tell me why you enjoy reading it, please? I might check it out and see if it interests me. 😛