Janepedia is reader-supported. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
I closed all of the windows on my laptop for about two days, for at least a few several hour time spans. This includes Thunderbird, the program I use for emails. I refused to let myself check my blog comments, Twitter mentions, Facebook notifications, etc. I was playing Sims 3. Just to throw it out there, University Life gets really boring. It’s like having one Sim to play with, as you can’t really play much of the game when they’re at school, work, or sleeping. The CTRL+Shift + ResetSim Firstname Lastname cheat was a charm when she needed to sleep… sometimes.
My Sims are all born rich. Are they struggling? You can guarantee I’m going to use the motherlode cheat for just because purposes. I like to have the best furniture and the most awesome home remodels. My favorite part of Sims overall is the interior designing. :p
Anyways, here’s an update on my life as of recently:
- Lately, my despise and distaste for people is greater than usual, stretching to some family members [unfortunately].
- I may be able to lease my truck after all, to my uncle instead.
- Eating the foods I’m allergic to that don’t cause much harm literally feels like I’ve eaten junk food for a week, even if it’s one bag of chips and/or three slices of DiGiorno’s breadstick pepperoni pizza.
- I have realized that my hair is much more pleasing when I blow dry it straight from the shower.
- In the shower this morning, I thought of the domain name that makes me say, “YES! THAT SCREAMS ME!” It sucks because it’s available, therefore tempting. The only downside is that the .com extension is taken (even though I want either the .me or the .org)1 It’d most likely serve as a redirect. Do I need it? No. Do I want it? Yes.
Should I get it? I’ll go with the most votes as my answer by either the end of today or tomorrow, provided at least 5 votes are cast. It needs to be an odd number (I’m weird like that) of votes. Go vote?I’m having a grand opening giveaway for it instead.
- I’m saving my Wowbutter review for when my allergy food blog opens up. I’m also planning to do other reviews on foods that I’ve tried.
- I’m thinking of using the tags for the [insert allergy]-free notes, as well as basic tags. I can’t decide if the ingredients the recipes use should be added as tags or not, though.
- The categories could be branched out, like so:
- Substitutes & Alternatives
And that is as far as I have gotten. Feedback would be lovely. I’ll get to comments this weekend.
- I can’t decide on this part, either. ↩