Life Update #13
I’ve been MIA for various reasons.
- I’ve been really stressed lately. Like, super stressed. Like, I-would-rather-just-sleep-24/7-and-cry-and-dream-and-watch-House M.D.-stressed. /zzz
- I sort of despise the holidays. /holly Ugh. But we knew this already.
- Because of stress, I’ve not been able to do anything sitely, and I’ve also failed to complete/write the story I was going to post on Halloween. /ghost Oops. I’ll still write it, just… stressed. x.x
- I might be dealing with ovarian cysts again. Fun fact! Something I’m not so proud of: I don’t have the ability to go to the doctor like I used to because I’m insurance-less. TL;DR: I’ve been having cycle-related issues, and irregular cycles fucking suck; the end. /wtf
- I’m going to just open the food blog. I don’t care if it doesn’t follow a routine or anything. My blog, my way, my rules. I’ve been blogging for almost five consecutive years now, and I play with those SEO “rules” all the SEO experts say to take seriously. -.- I’m pretty sure I can make a food blog that doesn’t follow stupid rules and it still work. If that means one recipe’s added per month, then so be it. When I leave sites sitting, incomplete like that, I lack motivation to keep them going. First few recipes will use Halloween candy, so save, like, 17 fun-sized M&M packages, your Smarties® (maybe about 15 rolls), and some fun-sized Twix bars (approximately 12, 14 to be safe) if you think you’ll want to take part in recipes like those. /cookie
- As much as I’d love to do /santahat holiday cards this year, I don’t think I’m going to be able to do them. I’m saving my money for my phone bills and for health insurance, which will allow me to get back into therapy, back on allergy shots, and out of the fear of getting so sick I-might-need-to-go-to-the-ER-sick. I think the latter has been stressing me a ton, and having to drop therapy cold turkey really screwed a lot of things up for me. However, if you so wish to send me one, I won’t oppose. :*
Also, this happened: