Links à la Carte Vol. 2
It’s kind of obvious that I have been changing some major things on 6birds (i.e. no sidebar picture, no buttons under the categories). I’ll explain why I did later. 🙂
I was going to use Roman numerals for these, but the numerical form I grew up with is the easiest… no matter how pretty Roman numerals are!
Now to stalking archives like I always tend to do…
- Would you sell your underwear? Would you buy someone else’s underwear? I sure couldn’t. It just seems really weird, washed or not.
- If I wasn’t allergic, I’d definitely make these Oreo-stuffed cupcakes.
- Shannon’s thoughts on DOMA are rather interesting; I liked her post.
- If bananas didn’t make me sick, this classic banana bread recipe would be awesome to try.
- A prose piece! (with blood)
- My desk got a makeover. Maybe creatively organizing my room and stuff around will help me get inspired! I may take a better picture later and explain where I got the cute stuff… zebra scissors (not shown), decorative tape, decorative file folders, handbag purple and white paperclips (not shown), etc. in another blog post later.
- DIY doggy treat bags! These are really cute, and I think they could be used for other things as well.
- Julie shares 5 reasons to not buy beaded jewelry ever again.
- If I was crafty in the DIY department, I’d make this cute little friendship bracelet. But I’m not.
- I need to accommodate this brownie recipe so I’ll have allergy-free-ish brownies I can make.
- Colorful notebook paper is coming back. But it’s too expensive at Walgreens, so I’ll wait until I see it elsewhere for cheaper. Yep.
- How do be a great diner
- If there a photography career for someone who loves photographs of abandoned/etc. buildings? Because #want.
…and now it’s time for YOU to maybe provide me with a simple oatmeal cookie recipe! No nuts, no dairy products, no cinnamon, no brown sugar. If there are 0 eggs, that’s even better! If it’s peanut butter oatmeal, then OKAY. I can just use Sunbutter instead. I’ve been craving some soft/chewy oatmeal cookies lately, but finding recipes for them that I can easily accommodate is really difficult. (For example, I recently made flourless, egg-free and dairy-free sunflower seed butter cookies that used sugar, Sunbutter and a banana. They did NOT turn out good.)