I’ve been quiet on social media, watching shows and movies on Netflix and trying to make the best of the time I have left with it since I fell asleep when I intended to cancel it, waking up sometime around 1am the day after the deadline to cancel the subscription. So I still have it.
I’ve been reminded of why I hate hosting people. Some are better than others, already knowing how to do everything. Those are the ones I host. Others act like they know all going in, and then they end up not knowing almost everything there is. I need to stick to the rules I made and really keep them followed.
I don’t really feel anything. I offended you? I hurt your feelings? I’m probably supposed to feel sorry and be sorry, but I’m just altogether numb. And annoyed.
- If I was planning a wedding, the invitations I’d want to use are these, these or these, but the ones I’d definitely use would be the whimsical ones, the waves ones or the nautical ones. (But the eclectic ones are my absolute favorites because they look like some old-fashioned flyer with a twist.)
- Beware what you like on Facebook! You could be sharing naughty things to your grandparents, with your boss, etc.
- Join me on Babydow so we can raise virtual babies together! xD “Money” is beads, and it’s free to play. :3
- You can also join me on Howrse and raise virtual horses.
- I recently got into Orange Is the New Black. It started with me just watching an episode of it to see what it was about because so many people were quoting it and talking about it. So, I watched it. And it’s hilarious.
I decided I didn’t like not blogging for three days. It just feels so weird. But I lacked the energy to find more posts due to reasons. I’m sorry, but I also don’t feel anything, thus I don’t actually feel sorry.