A listening exercise
For this activity you need a piece of paper and something to write with. Read the directions merely once (in the classroom, we were read the instructions, so please, no cheating!), and then do what [the instructions] say.
On your piece of paper, write the following:
2. PB MB SB
3. CHICAGO HOUSTON
- Put a dot on the I.
- It has been a while since a calf has felt any love/attention. Who does the calf go to for some TLC (Tender Love & Care): Papa Bull, Mama Bull or Sister Bull? Box the correct answer.
- A plane was going from Chicago to Houston. Ten miles before it reached Houston it crashed and killed everyone. Circle where you bury the survivors.
- You are the pilot of an airplane. There are people of all different ages on the plane: Some are 20, some are 7 years younger than 20. There is a total of 48 people on the plane. How old is the pilot?
- I hope you put a dot directly on the I. If you put it anywhere else, you’re wrong.
- Bulls are males. Cows are females. Therefore, the correct answer is PB.
- First of all, the crash killed everyone. Second, if you circled either city on number three, you buried people alive.
- YOU are the pilot.
How well did you do? I failed it. >.>
I had only speech today due to the crazy cold weather. Yesterday we had snow showers. Before yesterday, I had never even heard that term – or knew it existed! :O