I’ve been stimming and dealing with tics a lot more lately with the reunion/Oklahoma road trip approaching. I’m not looking forward to it still, but what can I do? This post is a scheduled one, by the way. ^^; By the time you read it, I’ll be in Oklahoma. I posted on Medium how I feel about this. :/
- It’s so two years ago, but I only recently stumbled upon this post about the ridiculousness that is “appropriate stimming”.
- Not quite a find, but if you’re a member of Zigative, there’s an important post about a survey with a giveaway incentive here. 😡
- People are constantly evolving. When things change, we contradict ourselves; that doesn’t make us liars.
- Sarah’s post on not needing to launch everything at once made me realise I don’t need to do everything at once, either, even if it’s a project.
- Do you read Paul Magazine? At the time of writing this (and hopefully still when it publishes), you can currently pre-order the summer issue. It’s a beautiful food magazine, okay? Okay. (Here’s a preview.)
- I can’t stop singing “The Hanging Tree” in my head. I may have choreographed a routine to it in less than a week. (Let’s be real: I totally choreographed a routine to it in less than a week.)
- Speaking of choreography, I taught myself this routine. :* I need to find a dance studio I can go to, geez. >.>
- I really do believe autism will make the world better. My cousin, for example, has a greater understanding of people who are different and alternative communication because of me. This post on Medium really touched my heart. “I am autism. And I will make you better. I will make your family better. If you let me, I will make the world better.”