Liz Lately #26
- I updated my blog to WordPress 4.7. The front-end displayed a memory error, which was fixed and replaced by a 500 error. I found it was plugin-related; User Access Manager, pending an update for a “hot fix for WordPress 4.7”, was the culprit. Since I intended to delete it, anyway, I amended old entries and removed a few. Then, UAM was bye-bye gone.
- I deleted a few other plugins, like External Links and Custom Smilies. Since emojis are available in WordPress now, custom emoticons feel redundant and space-consuming.
- I updated my about page to something I’m a bit happier with.
- Changes are coming in 2017. ?
- I prepared for and typed up some posts I’m excited about. ?
Geez. One day, it was in the 50s. The next? Let’s just say it’s 36ºF as I type this—three degrees colder than it was earlier today and last night. We better get snow out of this. ?❄️
- I’ve been marathoning movies and writing. It’s a pleasant combination. Also music and writing, but whatevs; that’s not as exciting.
- I keep failing at using the oven by forgetting to turn it on. I think the cold weather is getting to me. And allergies. Definitely those.