Making my own layouts
Making my own layouts is awesome.
- Same CSS – every time. I don’t have to add the same ole
p classCSS bundles I have to keep adding in layouts I use that other people have made.
- It doesn’t take much time to change things, but I love playing around with CSS when I know where everything is already. Granted, this one was supposed to have a sidebar, but that just didn’t work out. …Not that I was trying to turn the sidebar into a top bar, if they even exist, or anything like that…
- I can now start working on that past layouts page I’ve been wanting to work on for a while now.
- Playing around with everything is easier and more fun because I know where everything is located.
- If I screw up, I can’t just redownload the premade from Georgina or Vicky.
Anyway, I have my fall theme picked out. You can count on seeing it closer to Halloween/November, when I’ll be working on my winter theme.
Ignore this block quote; I need a block quote to test something on my new theme. >.< Ignore it. 🙂