As mentioned previously, I’m a #NEDAchat panelist on Twitter this evening. I’m posting this to
- remind everyone and
- provide a text version of the promotional image for the chat (#accessibility, yo~).
When is the Autism Acceptance Month Twitter chat?
Monday, April 3rd, from 8-9pm EST/7-8 CST.
Timebie.com has a timezone converter. 😉 #YoureWelcome
Where is the chat?
Twitter hashtag #NEDAchat.
Who are the co-hosts?
Who are the panelists?
What are the topics?
- common misconceptions about autism
- barriers to treatment for eating disorders
- resources the autistic community can use
- how allies can practice inclusion
I’m so excited! I’m not one to advertise it, but I’ve had an eating disorder (EDNOS) since sixth grade. I’ve tried to write about my eating disorder in depth for the past few years, but it’s been difficult—and, yeah, let’s just say it’s a big cause for the failure of my food-oriented niche blog attempts in the past and a major reason I’ve decided to just have a “lifestyle blog” with food posts here and there.