I’d like to note that, whilst I’m well aware these recap posts aren’t the most interesting of posts, they serve as little reminders for myself. My memory sucks (#ThanksPTSD). I post them to help me remember, but I link to posts about things in them (if applicable) in case someone wants to read about it.
I’m doing this month a bit differently, because I’m in a list mood.
- I attended my cousin’s wedding. I looked pretty, if I may say so myself. I should have gotten a photo. Why didn’t I take a selfie?? The photos I have of me include my siblings, and I don’t want to plaster them all over my blog. ?
- I did try a “theme” of sorts for my Instagram account. It was black-and-white, then colored, every other post. Screw it. The whole “theme” thing doesn’t fit a lifestyle. ?
- The 2016 Presidential Election happened. ?
- Between the election results, and the North Dakota Access Pipeline threatening the destruction of sacred burial grounds and clean water to Native Americans, I’m spent. Yet I celebrated Thanksgiving, and all for what? Because Thanksgiving to many Native Americans is a Day of Mourning. ?
- I started gift guides. They take a lot of time, especially when you don’t have your own laptop and need various editing programs. So I might just save them for next year or something. Kinda disappointing. ??
- I made plans to start blogging about #couponing. I’m rather excited for a plethora of reasons. I’ll either get around to it in December or January, depending on the chaos of the holiday season.
- I was published on/at Little Pink Kayak. ? #YayMe I wrote about traveling as an autistic adult with sensory sensitivities. ?
- I totally failed at posting a Cool People interview this month. ?
- My phone died—royally, of course. It first screwed up on Thanksgiving, then flipped and flopped like a fish out of water until midnight-thirty of the 28th. I’m more sad about my turquoise-and-black phone case, because IT WAS SO LOVELY. It’s legit what made my phone my baby. I decided to go on a phone hiatus, because I can’t with technology right now. ? RIP, my precious turquoise-and-blank phone case.
?Friday, 9 December is Day in the Life day, and the start of me taking on the linkup. ?
How was your month?