polka dot polka dot polka dot afro
Tomorrow Today is Tuesday.
Today Yesterday felt like Tuesday.
- I really don’t enjoy talking on the phone, mostly because I stumble over my words a lot.
- Afro Circus was a GREAT thing until I listened to it for more than 30 seconds.
- I really like this body wash that I use. It smells really nice; it’s my favorite.
- I don’t understand why people who call my number via a PRIVATE number really expect me to answer it/take them seriously. And when they leave a voice mail stating, “Why you gonna go and put your phone off? I told you I was gonna be callin’ you tonight.” …Okay, so how about you come off of private and allow me to actually know what your number is since you apparently know mine? I have so many 2’s in my phone number, so maybe some chick gave him a number she thought was a phony. There is no way she could have given it to him recently and really expected him to call it because I got said number November 2010. Unless it has taken him this long to get back to her. HAHA.
- If you have Twitter, feel free to follow me on my new one, @prettysweetly. I may end up deactivating @heyitsliza; I don’t know. (But probably NOT, considering I use it to log on for various things, heh…)
Sorry, but comments are closed on this post.