Really not happy. Upset, maybe?
Most likely gonna lose lots of readers, receive apologies and/or come across as rude. But you know what? I don’t GJSHGDJFKHGJSKDKFHJK care. I decided to be nice, though, and make this a PG-13 entry.
This is a freaking filler blog.
Don’t comment my entry beneath this.
I’ll close comments on it, yeah. That’ll work.
People offline don’t get it.
I finally gain enough confidence to write about a ‘dream’ I’ve had my entire life.
Maybe it’s my fault; maybe I worded it poorly.
It was misunderstood by most commenters, and I lack the patience to keep reading the rest of the load of comments I’ve received on it.
Don’t worry, not gonna do that again.
Just keep in mind that I hardly ever blog about everything, and I typically just summarize it.
Canada, London, Australia, New Zealand, The Bahamas, Hawaii, no particular order; not necessarily all, but at least one.
Even if only for a year.
I’m going back into my little rabbit hole now.
- “You don’t have/need to…”
- “You should stay…”
- “You should…”
- BLAH, BLAH, BLAH D—–.
Reading through the first six (and I even deleted some because I just couldn’t handle it)… Just… Really, I don’t even feel like freaking blogging anymore.
And I can’t right now, because if I did it would consist of many, many curse words – and every other word, if that.
Not really trusting you guys anymore.
Other crap I really hate (created from inspiration of majority points in comments received):
- people comparing their life to mine, their growing up, etc., to mine.
- people telling me I don’t need to venture out, etc.
- people telling me I can do ____ here.
- I get that I can’t escape the politics, but most people completely missed my
- Negativity has surrounded me my entire
insertwordslife. “Think positive.” Yeah? How about you shut up?
- “Be a better person.” You don’t know me./Don’t tell me what to do.
- It’s not about the politics for the most part, either. My point was completely misunderstood; I’m not good with explaining crap. And…
You know what? Screw it.
I may or may not be back.
I’m not really missable anyway, so it’s not like my disappearing would matter any, right?