I have virtually nothing to blog about. Topics I have little words for can’t fill up a blog post, and people seem to enjoy lists. I like lists. Maybe you’ll enjoy.
- Two weeks from today marks the one year anniversary of something horrible happening last year. I wouldn’t have remembered it if I had not found the Word document I wrote regarding it. It would have been a tragic event had it happened. My entire world would have been in a complete mess – more so than it is already. I don’t know what would have happened. However, talking about it like this doesn’t change anything.February 2018 edit: I finally blogged about the “thing”.
- I left an RPG I was a part of. I joined it because I love the concept of the game, and I love to write. I’m on a hiatus from it for now simply because I still can’t get the posting/writing all in order – which sucks because I didn’t want to go. However, I did go simply because otherwise I would continue to let people down, and people would not be able to move their characters on. I am still a member of two RPG directory-like boards, though. One more than the other.
- I really wish I had a best friend whom I could tell anything to. I really, really do – and preferably said friend to be male.
- I’ve been working on a new miniature TCG with photography as the subject.
- It really irks me when people comment a blog post of mine posted a week ago that they [literally] would have had to search through my archive for because the recent post at the time was long. So freaking what? It’s kind of important.
- I have a lot of crap going on right now.
- Knights in shining armor don’t exist. Too many women are expecting for some man to sweep them off their feet. Pft. Such a cliché.