SMGF: January 2015
I received another SMGF box to review. 🙂 My biggest de-motivation cause for keeping up with this blog has been my camera, which can’t always take lovely pictures where white is present, but I’ve decided to throw caution to the wind and just post things anyway. When I get a better camera, I’ll take better pictures — and I can easily replace pictures I’ve already taken, too.
Anyways, if you purchase through my link, I’ll earn a small percentage of the transaction as compensation, at no extra cost to you.
Of all the subscription boxes I’ve tried, Send Me Gluten Free is one of my favorites — each box means business, containing at least one full-sized item, in addition to some other full-sized trial samples. They don’t waste space in their box, and the boxes are bigger, featuring products and brands I otherwise wouldn’t have ever known about.
- Milton’s Cheddar Cheese Crackers — Everyone and their mother seems to just love these. At first, the first-ever bite/taste of these were delicious. Ever since, however, they have repulsed me, and they don’t actually taste like cheese. (I know cheese, trust me!) I do enjoy their multigrain flavor, though!
- Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Crisp — Enjoy Life Foods is one of my all-time favorite allergy-free brands. I liked their sugar cookie, but I will continue love their Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies that, whilst crunchy, have a melt-in-your-mouth effect.
- Ola! No Nut Vanilla — So delish! It’s not crunchy like a lot of granola these days is.
- Detour SMART Whole Grain Oatmeal Blueberry Bar — I rarely have blueberries, because I tend to get sick from them (probably because they are molds), and blueberry-included foods tend to not taste all that great. This granola bar was spot-on, though; I loved it!
- Partners’ Free for all Kitchen Crackers: Olive Oil and Sea Salt — Contrary to the plain-and-boring charade these crackers play, there is actually enough flavor in them! I like “bland” foods, though, so that could be why… these would be perfect for adding cheese, salsa, bean dip, or some other dip/topping to!
- Other: Wildtree Taco Seasoning, Tummyzen Advanced Heartburn Relief, Saffron Road Food Moroccan Tagine Simmer Sauce, and NurturMe Dried Baby Food.