My updates are going to be more scarce (about one update per week, at least). Though next week is Spring Break, the kids have next week off as well, and I have made a list of “projects” to keep me busy instead of going over to my mom’s house and getting online. I don’t want fights, drama, etc. next week, you know? I have noticed when my mom and I fight, my grades’ slope is negative.1 🙁
Please note that I changed my theme because the moon one does not support numbered bullet lists. :/ 2
Anyway, I finally figured out how to do footnotes!3
Pretty up the backyard
It has not been pretty for a long time. 🙁 Mimi bought some Snap Dragons and Mint plants. It is going to rain tonight, but I can plant them this weekend/next week. First the backyard needs to be cleaned up, though. We are going with plants that come up on their own every year.4
Clean out & organize the pantry/cabinet
It’s quite messy and unorganized. 🙁
Write at least 500 words a day
I need to get out of this writer’s block!
Hang out outside more
It’s beginning to get a lot prettier now. :love:
Clean & organize my room
I am wanting to rearrange some things. Also, I lost my USB cord for my camera. My camera has been dead for a long time5, and I would love to be able to use it! Finding that cord is a top priority to me!!!6
I have a cookbook full of sweets that look delicious, but I’ve not baked any of them yet.
I need to read more…
Aside from that, I am looking for a job. Mrs. Henson7 e-mailed me today about a lady wanting an aide in the Financial Aid office at school. Tomorrow I am hoping that I will be able to go and talk to her after class! ^^
I probably won’t update next week.
My hosting website will not “officially” open for a while because I won’t be able to work on it/get online for I don’t know how long. However, I am still accepting and taking in applications for hostees. Just shoot me an e-mail.
- A negative slope goes down left to right. ↩
- Besides, I am slightly favoring this theme more because it’s, like – like spring! However, the italics and bold I am not too fond of. ↩
- Which means that I will be using these for probably no reason at all for a while until I find it old. ↩
- That way we do not have to keep replanting them! ↩
- November-ish 2010 ↩
- This is why you have not seen any new pictures I have taken yet. It sucks. I could have taken a picture of Todd on the roof, Annie cleaning Ruby and more. ↩
- Cherie Henson; my speech teacher ↩