Spring Break List of “Goals”
My updates are going to be more scarce (about one update per week, at least). Though next week is Spring Break, the kids have next week off as well, and I have made a list of “projects” to keep me busy instead of going over to my mom’s house and getting online. I don’t want fights, drama, etc. next week, you know? I have noticed when my mom and I fight, my grades’ slope is negative.1 🙁
Please note that I changed my theme because the moon one does not support numbered bullet lists. :/ 2
Anyway, I finally figured out how to do footnotes!3
Pretty up the backyard
It has not been pretty for a long time. 🙁 Mimi bought some Snap Dragons and Mint plants. It is going to rain tonight, but I can plant them this weekend/next week. First the backyard needs to be cleaned up, though. We are going with plants that come up on their own every year.4
Clean out & organize the pantry/cabinet
It’s quite messy and unorganized. 🙁
Write at least 500 words a day
I need to get out of this writer’s block!
Hang out outside more
It’s beginning to get a lot prettier now. :love:
Clean & organize my room
I am wanting to rearrange some things. Also, I lost my USB cord for my camera. My camera has been dead for a long time5, and I would love to be able to use it! Finding that cord is a top priority to me!!!6
I have a cookbook full of sweets that look delicious, but I’ve not baked any of them yet.
I need to read more…
Aside from that, I am looking for a job. Mrs. Henson7 e-mailed me today about a lady wanting an aide in the Financial Aid office at school. Tomorrow I am hoping that I will be able to go and talk to her after class! ^^
I probably won’t update next week.
My hosting website will not “officially” open for a while because I won’t be able to work on it/get online for I don’t know how long. However, I am still accepting and taking in applications for hostees. Just shoot me an e-mail.
- A negative slope goes down left to right. ↩
- Besides, I am slightly favoring this theme more because it’s, like – like spring! However, the italics and bold I am not too fond of. ↩
- Which means that I will be using these for probably no reason at all for a while until I find it old. ↩
- That way we do not have to keep replanting them! ↩
- November-ish 2010 ↩
- This is why you have not seen any new pictures I have taken yet. It sucks. I could have taken a picture of Todd on the roof, Annie cleaning Ruby and more. ↩
- Cherie Henson; my speech teacher ↩