I’m visiting my dad, Kimily and Ruby 1 in Euless. 😀 Ruby can walk now – and talk a little bit, too! It’s so adorable! She is brushing her teeth right now. 😛 Babies are so cute. 🙂
I just put her in her baby bed – she kept coming into the office (currently being used as a guest room) to tell me goodnight.
I owe seven comment replies – I will try my best to reply to them all by tonight! 2
Ruby loves Spongebob Squarepants… Hearing her say “Spuhbob” is cute, too!
Anyway, onto other things…
I am working on organizing 6birds a little more –
- Trashed 75% of my drafts because they consisted of merely a sentence.
- Reduced my category count from 67 to 15 (No more “parent” categories, etc.). 3
- Only accepting comments after I reply so I do not get behind on comment replies. 4
I haven’t really been eating fast food lately – not since school has begun. In the past two weeks, the most of a sparkling drink I have had is three cups. Mimi bought a package of LIPTON® Diet Green Iced Tea with Mixed Berry Flavor bottles and a package of water bottles at Wal-Mart.
The water is gone, and she picked up another package of the green tea from Wal-Mart yesterday.
About the categories – they are broad for a reason. After looking at a few fellow blogger’s categories, I decided to go for something not so specific. Tags will be used to specify, if needed, what the subcategory is/should be.
Things to work on next include but do not limit to:
- About me page
- Links page
- figure out another plugin for the Archives page
I hope everyone has a happy Monday! 🙂
- Kimily is my stepmother, and Ruby is my 20-month old baby sister. There’s also a calf named Ruby – that’s not who I am talking about! ↩
- Or at least the majority. ↩
- I did this Sunday night, when I was watching the kids for my mom whilst she and Lard were at the hospital with Patrick, who needed an emergency visit. Pat is fine, now. Moving on… ↩
- Georgina had mentioned that she does this, I tried it, and it worked much better than what I was doing: accepting all the comments I received and trying to remember who I’d replied to. ↩