Janepedia is reader-supported. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
There are a lot of unspoken rules about blogging, including when it comes to what you can supposedly blog about.
- sex toys
- providing the youth with condoms
- alternatives to abstinence
- first world problems
- Cards Against Humanity
- what our lives are REALLY LIKE, behind the beautiful photos façade (messy desk, piles of laundry, etc.)
- also don’t use the actual words for genitalia
- don’t ever say genitalia
- our relationships
- current events/issues
- things we dislike about where we live
But have you ever noticed the bloggers who do are more trusted, appreciated and valued?
Being ballsy has its charms.
So just do you, be you, blog you.