I have a serious hand injury caused by overuse (thanks, carpal tunnel syndrome).
My family and members of such are occasionally mentioned in my blog posts. For privacy and security purposes, some of their names have been changed (though it is imperfect due to ancient archives).
I am the oldest of my siblings.
- Dad’s side: his wife, Kim; paternal siblings Ruby (youngest sister) and Ezra (youngest bro); Gmama is my dad’s mom
- Charlise, cousin; her mom’s name is Charan (aunt); her husband is Brian; Charlise’s kids: Brayden, Remmy, Phoenix, Chevy, Charlie, Solara
- Kathy: cousin on grandfather’s side who travels a lot; she’s nth-removed (who knows and who cares?)
- Mom’s side: her husband (nicknamed “lard” in older posts); maternal siblings Isaac (oldest bro), Patrick (“Pat”; bro), Carrie (oldest sister)
- Mama Lois and Papa Al (deceased great grandmother and great grandfather); Mimi (grandmother); Bebe and Shane (aunt and cousin); Uncle Roddy (uncle)
A short list of things I did this quarter 🤪
A public letter to my estranged mother, in text and audio.
This is the last monthly update you’ll probz see from me here. 🤔
My recap from last year’s GFAF Expo in Dallas 😍
📷 This post is photo-heavy.
It’s National Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
Because I’m someone you know, I’m sharing my own struggle with an eating disorder.
This is the story of the catalyst leading to the estrangement between my mom and me.
It was, for better or for worse, the point of no return. Of everything else that transpired between us all, we could have gone back.
We couldn’t after this.
Last month, I focused a lot on my blog and Net Neutrality and seldom else. I also met my newest cousin and gave NaNoWriMo one final try.