The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or followed recently
This is my attempt at coming up with things I’ve never shared before, because I don’t wanna be repetitive. :s
- My cousin Shane and I are close like siblings; though he’s younger, he feels a lot like an older brother at times. We have a special blond/relationship, and hearing he told his girlfriend that shortly after he graduated high school made me feel really good; I struggle with determining whether feelings are mutual in all my relationships—which makes it difficult when I’m determining who is my friend and who’s just being nice, etc.—so this confirmed my feelings. :3
- I’m a former model. I don’t talk about it much. I’ve considered revealing it a few times and have drafted posts saved, but there is a stigma that comes with it. In the past, people have judged me to the point of bullying and harassment. If they’re not proud of me, they’re really disappointed, like, “Why would you set yourself up for that? You’re too smart for that!” as if modeling is no more than standing before a camera and having your photo taken. It can actually build confidence, though. If you have an adequately unique and versatile look, people will be interested, and to be wanted can be a cool feeling. I didn’t want to be seen as one less, because the industry can also be harmful and detrimental to one’s health just as much as it can be lifting—thus I didn’t want the stigma placed on me once again. But I’m at the point where I don’t care, and it kind of hurts when I see people insulting fashion bloggers’ modeling who are actually really good at modeling, in whatever way the insults are made, because all I can think is, “Do you feel that way about all models?” It doesn’t help that I’ve been wanting to a) get back into it or b) start doing (bi)weekly-to-monthly fashion features in the near future. “Once a model, always a model”, no?
- Sometimes I feel guilty because I’m in a safe environment, but 3/5 of my siblings are not.
- Red pandas are one of my favorite animals. I really love them. They’re like a combination of a racoon and a panda, and why are they so freaking cute?
- I really like watching bad movies, even if I feel they’re a waste of time, because everyone deserves a chance. There’s someone out there who created a bad movie because it was their passion, and since I’ve weird interests, I feel like I may be one of the few who like it. I don’t know. I mean, I thought Napoleon Dynamite was pretty good, but that took some adjusting to. Bad movies just need to be seen in a different light sometimes…unless they can’t be and they’re just bad, in which case…eh.
- I’m extremely self-conscious about TJG. My family knows of it. I just feel like, when I post, everyone’s going to be judging me. Oddly, I don’t feel that with 6birds.
- I’ve formed an addition to this game that may or may not be called “Flood It”, or something similar to it, on my phone and also known as “the pixel game”. As a result, “infiltrate” has become my new favorite word, and I’ll use it wherever I can.
If you wanna do this, go for it. If not, you don’t have to. Leaving the stuffs in the comments also works. ^^; Alphabetical order because I have to alphabetize my lists because OCD’s a bitch.