Things I wanna blog about
I have always struggled to find things to blog about when it actually comes to buckling down and “getting down to business”, but when I’m laying in bed trying to fall asleep (or even if I’m sleeping, I’ll literally wake up and write it down/email it to myself via my phone), driving somewhere/riding in a vehicle to some place, in church, at work (for now, that’s a past tense), etc. I’ll think of something oh, so easily! It’s like my best blogging ideas come to my head at literally the worst time – and I don’t even think to write it down at the time or email it to me because I either feel to lazy to do so or I cannot (because I am working [again, past tense for now], or just doing something else more important). However, if I wrote them down then my blogs would probably be more exciting.
Some things I can never remember to blog about:
- What’s in my purse (because I’m pretty certain it’s either a] not what you’d expect or b] different from what you carry in yours for the most part, considering the fact that my purse is typically full of random junk)
- How I thrive on a schedule (as lame as it sounds, I have to have a list of basic things I need to do daily, and it’s kinda really embarrassing)
- Reasons I really want an iPhone (even though I’d most likely break it if I got it :L)
- Some DIY projects (that would require me to actually do them myself, too, though)
- My cute ideas for cards (even though I suck at actually drawing them :()
- The biggest mistakes people trying to save money do when actually trying to save money (working at Walmart made me realize just how WRONG these people trying to save money are supposedly saving money, if I’m even making any sense at all)
- Reasons I am not girlfriend material
- My box of memoirs (things I’ve collected over time/the years that may mean something to me or just simply means nothing to me at all)
Probably quite lame, but you know… at least it would be something consisting of actual organized thoughts.
Moving on, I have painted my left hand’s fingernails AVON Blue Escape1. I’m right handed, and I tried to paint my right hand’s fingernails and horribly failed. I’ll be attempting to repaint that hand again soon. I need to have them painted by tomorrow. 🙂 It’s a really pretty color – really different and loud – and it’s just an extra change to me that I am making. …My red hair dye shall be in the mail soon, along with my AVON C-10 order. I really can’t wait, and I promise I’ll make a video/take before and after photos for you guys (okay, and for me, too)! 😀
I mean, my hair is already three different colors: warm brown (like a chestnut brown), dark brown (like your average brunette) and red (more like an auburn/a chestnut auburn). I’m really looking forward to bringing out the redness, and I feel like such a change will allow me to feel refreshed. I’m also going to attempt losing weight/getting into shape, even though my friends and family tell me that I’m “really skinny” and “look perfect”. What they think of me doesn’t matter, but what I think of me does, and I currently dislike the way I look on the outside. I hate the way my legs brush against each other (nearest my waist; like my thighs, or whatever). I want to lose that. Each time I try to, I end up failing. It’s like I stopped eating grapes and oranges all of the time, and I gained all that jazz back. What the hell? -.-
Oh, and today Mimi told me that it looks like she’s gonna have to sell this house and the property and us all move to Combine and live in said trailor house (nothing wrong with them, just really unsafe in tornadoes…). There’s supposedly a room available for me there, but I really like my current one – and I really dislike change.
Also, I apparently have a relative in Hawaii on my dad’s side of the fam, so my goal is to somehow save up enough money for a round trip ticket to go there and visit for a bit and to be able to enjoy my time there (shopping, sightseeing, etc. – especially if I can parasail2). …Plus it would also allow me to:
- blog from another state,
- have something different/more interesting to take pictures of, and
- …possibly meet cute boys.
But also, before I could ever actually go, I would need to be fully comfortable with my own body and how I look, because I don’t want to spend it feeling insecure, you know? :L
- It has a bit of a shimmer to it; the shade color on the ‘site doesn’t do it justice. Then again, when does it ever? The brochure’s example of said shade looks more realistic. ↩
- I had the chance to in South Padre Island when I went with a family I nannied for (at the time, I unfortunately did not blog) for free (because they offered to pay for it), but I was too afraid to. Now I regret it, and I hope to someday receive the chance to do it again. ↩