There are many things people do to their websites I dislike, but these are what just downright annoy me. I may hesitate to press the X, but it’s highly unlikely.
- Cursing is a huge turn off for me. Sure, I can handle a few words here and there, but when it’s a curse word in every BEEPING sentence BEEP or every other BEEPING word, it gets annoying.1
- If you have music that starts playing automatically, then goodbye. I’m out.
- Complaining about school, parents, work or your health constantly is annoying. You do have other things to talk/write about, right?
- Blogs about death, being ill and anything requiring me to have sympathy are quite difficult for me to read. If you blog about them quite frequently and it’s paired with any of these other bullet points, I most likely cannot produce sympathy for you. I’m not being rude; I just don’t work that way. I’m sorry?
- No right clicking and/or no highlighting is really lame. Okay? You cannot stop anyone from taking an image, a piece of code, etc. Have you ever heard of View Source? You don’t need to right click for that. Whenever you have either/both of those scripts, you’re just wasting disk space that you could be using for something else because it doesn’t do you any good, and you might as well just not use them at all.
- Personal/private happenings of mature content. Enough said.
- Oh, you went to a club last night and stayed out later than usual because you were drunk? Good for you. You also woke up next to some random dude in said random dude’s bed? Good for you.2
- You did something for the millionth time, and then you blogged about it – for the millionth time.
Do ya get my point? This is to no one in particular, and I do not mean to sound/be offensive!