I’m quite proud of myself.
I learned how to do something of my own. Sure, I needed help. But getting help is how we learn, right?
I’m talking about beefly.me, my domain collective. A silent goal of mine for May was that I wanted to get it to a point that I didn’t just like it – I wanted to be able to love it, too.
- I changed the favicon.
- I changed the image links.
- I changed the image links to be backgrounds in DIV’s by looking at Georgina’s coding on her collective (because I couldn’t figure out where in the world I was going wrong). Instead of putting the image on the index.php page, you should put it on your .css page.
- To validate my coding, I changed
<span class="classname">because it was in the
- I decided to give up on validating the CSS for now.
I’m much happier with the way it looks!
I will go back and edit the social.php page later, but I’m really happy with how Beefly.me looks now! ^^
I made the image for the social.php page extra symbolic-y. 😉 Kudos to those who can understand/guess why! 🙂
I feel so tired. Tornadoes were all over northeast Texas last night. Though we got the backwash, it was still pretty horrid. 🙁
It was insane. You can see the news about it here.
It was outrageous. Crazy. If I weren’t so tired, I would write about it. But I mostly just wanted to share the news about beefly.me and how I learned something new yesterday.
As far as my previous entry goes, I’m just annoyed at comments such as:
So how are you doing?
[starts talking about themselves]
What’s worst/the most annoying is…
[starts talking about themselves, not even noticing the image]
It isn’t a “free-for-all” kind of thing. Pictures say a thousand words, so act upon that phrase, for crying out loud!! >.< 1
- 1000 isn’t necessary – really. I just want a little more effort. 🙁 ↩