(And I’m not talking about photo blogging.)
Because I just feel like it, I’m also plugging fellow blogger’s posts in here (related posts, anyway).
You shouldn’t be a blogger if…
- You get bored too easily.
- You don’t like waiting for things to happen.
- You think blogging is easy.
- You think you’ll receive x amount of comments the first day.
- You hardly have time and don’t know how to blog with a busy schedule.
- You hate writing.
- You hate reading.
- You can’t spell.
- You want someone to set everything up for you.
- You’ll act like you own the place (everyone’s place, not just your own real estate).
- You lack creativity and imagination of your own.
- You think you can get away with using other’s content.
- You think commenting is as quick and easy as making a bowl of cereal.
- You doubt you’ll ever peeve other bloggers.
- You don’t know how to do your research and figure out what is safe/secure for your blog.
- You think you can use it like a dating service and find tons of male bloggers.
- You hate routines.
- You think you can blog however you want and still have fans.
- You don’t want to research things that might matter.
- You think you can just half-ass it.
- You’re closed-minded.
- You’re going to blog about how you think you know best for others constantly, but mostly when they piss you off.
- You’re going to share details about your sexual relations with random men you pick up at bars and clubs.
- You’re going to blog about your online drama.
- You get upset when people tell you things like they are, or without sugar coating them.
- You refuse to engage with your readers.
Edit: This is from my drafts. I wrote it way earlier this year.
Anything to add? 😀